First in the world Morelia Spilota 94% Diamond Jungle Jaguar...

Puntos de reacción
Hello,

I would like to present our beautiful Morelia Spilota 94% Diamond Jungle Jaguar.

There are first in the world!!!

Below you can see some pictures

DSCF9457.jpg

DSCF9455.jpg

DSCF9521.jpg

Regards
Konrad
leopardgecko@wp.pl
www.livingartpythons.com

VeLLiKi

Puntos de reacción
Eso lo tengo planeado para 2012... ;)

Konrad can you please show us the parents? very nice animal...

Puntos de reacción
Below you can see the parents. First pictures - male 88% Diamond Jungle Jaguar and second pctures - female Cheynei.

Regards

Konrad

Adjuntos

• DJJmin10.2010.jpg
    DJJmin10.2010.jpg
    9,1 KB · Visitas: 217
  • cheynei-szrek.jpg
    cheynei-szrek.jpg
    151,7 KB · Visitas: 224

VeLLiKi

Puntos de reacción
Let see if i understand... the male is a 88% DJJ... and the female is a pure cheiney (a great one by the way...)?
If i understand right... you don´t get 94% DJJ from that pairing... you only get a 94% DJJ if you increase the Diamond blood (if you use a pure Diamond or a 94% crossing you get a 94% of diamond blood), in your case you decrease the % of Diamond blood and increase the Jungle (cheiney) blood. You can make your % calcule like this:

- 1st Generation: 50% Jag (Mcdowelli) blood and 50% Crossing Blood (normaly the breeder use a 87,5% clossing, every one call it a "88%" but in reality the crossing have 87,5% of Diamond blood, so you have 87,5% Diamond and 12,5% Jungle)

- 2nd Generation: 25% Jag Blood and 75% Crossing Blood (the same % of Diamond blood, 87,5%, and the same of Jungle blood, 12,5%, in the crossing)

- 3rd Generation: 12,5% Jag Blood and 87,5% Crossing Blood (Your male is from this generation, her mother or father was a 75% DJJ breed to a 87,5% Crossing, this is the last generation when you can increase the Diamond blood with a crossing, because the crossing only have 87,5% of diamond blood, in this case, to increase the % of Diamond blood, you need to use a pure Diamond or a 94% Crossing)

Your Litle ones have this % in their blood:
- 6,25% of Jaguar Blood
- 55,46878% of Jungle Blood
- 38,28122% of Diamond Blood

This is just mathematics...

For sure your litle ones will "glow in the dark" because the parents have GREAT GREAT quality, but in reality you decrease the % of Diamond Blood.

Your DJJ male is AWESOME!!! It´s very similar to John Battaglia´s "Gamma Line" from USA.

http://moreliatrophyclub.com/

Best Regards

Pedro

Morpheus

Puntos de reacción
That male is stunning :confused: . Who breed it?

Like Velliki said, that pairing didn't produced 94% Diamond Junglu Jag, but realy nice 60% Jungle Diamond Jag. Probably the first ones in the world as well... :D

Congrats

Puntos de reacción
Hi all,
first thanks for all coments...
The percentage means number of generations out from costal (jaguar). It doesn't mean number of diamond or jungle blood inside because you don't know exactly how much you have in it (lets take 50% Diamond X Jungle - each animal looking little different because some have more diamond, some jungle blood and some are half to half). If you want you can call them 94 % jungle diamond jaguar.
BTW, I have also diamond x jungle females but I decided to add more yellow to them and I think it was good idea.
Male is produced by Olli from Precision and he was one of the best hold back he ever hatched...
Konrad

Carlos_Vicente

Puntos de reacción
No termino de entenderlo, yo pensaba como velliki.

Alguien podria traducirlo (este ultimo mensaje)? a ver si es que me falla el ingles?

Puntos de reacción
Hi all,
I have one more enigma to VeLLiKi :D. I see you are very good in matematic. I'm crossing now 88% DJJ male to 50% DJJ female. How would you call Jags who came from that crossing and what % each subspecies you can find in them? :(
Regards
Konrad

xapp

Puntos de reacción
I don’t know about genetic but 88% + 50% it means that you will be losing %. The result from that pairing mathematically is 69% jeje

Really good looking animals by the way!!!

Best regards,

Xavier Perez

juanka

Puntos de reacción
Que post mas bueno... si no fuese porque no entiendo casi nada...

PD: esto es un foro de habla española, y me jode tener que ver esto, para eso ya me meto en un foro americano, (y no me pongo a escribir en español porque me mandan a la mierda)

M

Morgul

la cosa va de que anuncian diamond jungle jaguar al 94% las primeras en el mundo (ejem...)

dicho cruce es , macdowelli jaguar , cheynei y diamantino pero... 94%? en cual de ellas 3?
en ninguno puesto que los padres son diamond jungle jaguar al 88% x morelia cheynei pura , lo que nos da.....

el tema es que hay centenas de diamond jungles por europa al menos , que a veces se juntan con jaguars como he visto por ahy , de hecho , ya han conseguido , diamond jaguars (ultra amarillas) sin cheynei de por medio , luego... los primeros en el mundo......

traduzco parte del ultimo mensaje del extrangero
"el porcentage quiere decir el numero de generaciones fuera de macdowelli jaguar pura) no quiere decir la cantidad de sangre diamantina ni cheynei puesto que no se peude saber exactamente cuanto tienes entre manos...."

yo no estoy de acuerdo con esta definición de porcentaje

M

Morgul

livingartgeckos dijo:
Hi all,
I have one more enigma to VeLLiKi :D. I see you are very good in matematic. I'm crossing now 88% DJJ male to 50% DJJ female. How would you call Jags who came from that crossing and what % each subspecies you can find in them? :(
Regards
Konrad

easy , seeing the lineage of them.

Ex= 88 % DJJ maybe 50% coastal 25 jungle and 25 diamond , i dont understand an 88% like this

for me calling % is this :
coastal x jungle = jungle jaguar ....
jungle jaguar x diamond =50%djj
50 DJJ x Diamond = 75% DJJ
75%DJJ x diamond =88% DJJ
88% DJJ x diamond = 94% limit cap for crosses

this is a 94% DJJ for me .....

BTW (by the way) there are a lot of people selling diamond jungle jaguar at 75% in diamond blood long time ago..... IMO (in my opinion , a que molo?)

VeLLiKi

Puntos de reacción
livingartgeckos dijo:
Hi all,
first thanks for all coments...
The percentage means number of generations out from costal (jaguar). It doesn't mean number of diamond or jungle blood inside because you don't know exactly how much you have in it (lets take 50% Diamond X Jungle - each animal looking little different because some have more diamond, some jungle blood and some are half to half). If you want you can call them 94 % jungle diamond jaguar.
BTW, I have also diamond x jungle females but I decided to add more yellow to them and I think it was good idea.
Male is produced by Olli from Precision and he was one of the best hold back he ever hatched...
Konrad

Sorry Konrad but i always see people call the final animal by the % of crossing blood on it... and i will continue to do that... generation don´t mean % for me, but your way to "see" that ("The percentage means number of generations out from costal (jaguar). It doesn't mean number of diamond or jungle blood inside because you don't know exactly how much you have in it (lets take 50% Diamond X Jungle - each animal looking little different because some have more diamond, some jungle blood and some are half to half). If you want you can call them 94 % jungle diamond jaguar") is in some points 100% true because, every time you had new pure blood to a Jag you will "cut" half of their influence in the offsprings (in fact you are "cuting of" Mcdowelli blood because "Jaguar" is just a gene), and it will happen in every generation, and in my opinion you have some GREAT Jungle Diamond Jags, just because for me makes more sense to have the most influence blood in first, and this wold be the first ones in the world (i dont see nothing like that in any forum or in any breeder)...

Tell me one thing Konrad, if you cross you MAGNIFICENT male (men i love that animal...) with a 88% DJJ Sibling (with a sister of your male if you prefer...) what is the % (consider the generation) of the offspring in you opinion?

Like I expect... Oliver is the men... i also have a female 88% DJJ from Oliver and one Pure Diamond (Gosfords line), both from the 2008 breeding season. My female is more yellow than your male but she dont have that "clear" pattern, your male is one of the best´s i´ve ever seen my friend! I think your male is son of one white line diamond x jungle who produces the best DJJ for Oliver (in my opinion...), im right?, he realy produces some of the best "high end" carpets in Europe and in the World.

livingartgeckos dijo:
Hi all,
Regards
Konrad

For me (and i´m not as good as you think in mathematics... hehehe) is a very "simple problem" :eek: ( and i need to make some calcules)... in this case i think you get offspring with the midle % of the parents... let me explain with numbers:

1- 50 %DJJ have (if used a 88% diamond blood crossing in the 1st generation, this may influence the final %):

50% Jag Blood and 50% crossing blood in the "final product"

50% Crossing Blood (87,50% of Diamond blood and 12,5% of Jungle blood in the Crossing)

Now you can make this calcule:

(87% Diamond + 12,5% Jungle)= 100% Crossing = 50% of the "final product"

so

100% (crossing blood)--------------------------- 50% (in the "final product")
87,5% (of Diamond blood in the crossing)---- X (in the "final product")

X= 43.70% of Diamond Blood in the "final product"

In the "final product" youget:
- 50% Jag (Mcdowelli) Blood
- 43.70% Diamond Blood
- 6.30% of Jungle Blood

2- 88% DJJ have (if used a 88% diamond blood crossing in the 1st generation, this may influence the final %):

12.5% Jag Blood and 87,5% crossing blood in the "final product"

87,50% Crossing Blood (87.5 Diamond blood and 12,5% of Jungle blood in the crossing)

Now you can make this calcule:

(87,5% Diamond + 12,5% Jungle)= 100% Crossing = 87.5% of the "final product"

so

100% (crossing blood)--------------------------- 87.5% (in the "final product")

X= 76,5625% of Diamond Blood in the "final product"

In the "final product" you get:
- 12,5% Jag (Mcdowelli) Blood
- 76,5625% of Diamond Blood
- 10,9375% of Jungle Blood

3- In "your" pairing (88% DJJ X 50% DJJ) you will have:

- Jag Blood in the "final product" = (50% (from the 50% DJJ)+ 12.5% (from the 88% DJJ))/2
= 62,5/2 = 31.25% Jag Blood

100% - 31,25% (Jag Blood) = 68,75% of Crossing Blood in "the final product"

Now (and consider the 88% Diamond Blood Crossing) you have:

(87,5% Diamond + 12,5% Jungle)= 100% Crossing = 68,75% of the "final product"

so

100% (crossing blood)--------------------------- 68,75% (in the "final product")

X= 60,15625% of Diamond Blood in the "final product"

In the "final product" you get:
- 31.25% Jag (Mcdowelli) Blood
- 60,15625% Diamond Blood
- 8.59375% of Jungle Blood

I have the same opinion as you in one aspect, in the same clutch we have animals with diferent looking, some better looking and some not so good, this is because some have more influence of some blood than others, this is a fact and i think everyone know that! but if you hatch one clutch you cannot tell to the other people that you have a "GREAT clutch" if you only get 2 ou 3 GREAT animals and 20 average looking brothers and sisters... so we use the percentage (%) of bloods involved in the breeding pair and in the final animals to make easy to visualize what we expect of the final "product", BUT in the final product we can have SPECTACULAR animals and average animals (even in the Jag siblings)

I hope you dont misunderstand me Konrad, and i think your pairing is GREAT, but in my opinion you dont get 94% DJJ.

Best Regards

Pedro

VeLLiKi

Puntos de reacción
juanka dijo:
Que post mas bueno... si no fuese porque no entiendo casi nada...

PD: esto es un foro de habla española, y me jode tener que ver esto, para eso ya me meto en un foro americano, (y no me pongo a escribir en español porque me mandan a la mierda)

Pido disculpas por hablar en Inglés, pero creo que es la única manera de entender este pequeño problema... pero en mi opinion se esta hablando en un punto muy importante en lo que toca a las morphs de carpet python...

Puntos de reacción
Hi,
I'm sorry but your explanations doesn't convince me, specialy because as far as I remeber Olli used in first generation Jag male and JungleXDiamond female. In next generations he puted DJJ male to DXJ female (not pure diamond)... But ok, let's say they are just Diamond Jungle Jaguars.
It also doen't change they are crazy beautiful and couple hatchlings should be even better from that exeptional male. See pictures below. First female should be crazy glowing yellow like dad, second male have so velvet black pattern chatacteristic to DJJ's...

Adjuntos

• DSCF9656.jpg
    DSCF9656.jpg
    57,4 KB · Visitas: 157
  • DSCF9663.jpg
    DSCF9663.jpg
    59,1 KB · Visitas: 152

Carlos_Vicente

Puntos de reacción
traduzco parte del ultimo mensaje del extrangero
"el porcentage quiere decir el numero de generaciones fuera de macdowelli jaguar pura) no quiere decir la cantidad de sangre diamantina ni cheynei puesto que no se peude saber exactamente cuanto tienes entre manos...."

Gracias Miguel, entonces no lo habia entendido mal, es que como no le veia sentido ...

Tampoco yo estoy de acuerdo. Si tienes un ejemplar que es 88% diamond y lo juntas con una chey pura le puedes dar las vueltas que quieras, pero ese 88% disminuye. El fin de estos cruces imaguno que es conseguir una diamond lo mas pura posible jaguar no? estonces todos los cruces deberian hacerse con una diamond pura. Aunque yo realmente no termino de ver como seria el bicho.

Algo asi? ;)

Adjuntos

• 1271998073full_.jpg
    1271998073full_.jpg
    130,7 KB · Visitas: 207
M

Morgul

al final se consigue una jaguar muy amarilla que lleva sangre diamond y da jaguars como ella y siblings que pueden (y digo pueden) parecerse mucho a una diamond (demasiado) cosa que algunos aprovechan para colarte 1000 pavos por una haciendola pasar como pura

el caso es que esas jaguars ultra amarillas ya existen sin necesidad de cruzar nada , y son las hypo jaguars que solo llevan sangre macdowelli........
no le veo el sentido pero para nada , es querer inventar la rueda 2 veces o 3

VeLLiKi

Puntos de reacción
A mi ese animal me parece una Diamond... y no lo es tiene un % de sangre Diamond ENORME!! si os fijais no veen diamantes en el padron tocando otros diamantes en el padron, ademas la cabeza és de una perfecta Diamond.