Atomic Patternless Boas proven Genetics !

Puntos de reacción
Dear Herpers,
In 2009, Atomic Animals produced for the first time in the world a brand new mutation of Boa constrictor longicauda called by those who see them: Patternless Longis. That name simply comes from the fact that these specials Tumbes Boas are a uniform grey with no pattern at all except some brown markings on the tail and sometimes some kind of more or less visible darker stripes on the back sides.
We decided not to make much noise about this mutation until proving it to be genetic. However, some pictures were published in John Berry’s Designer Morphs book and on forums on the Internet as well.
Many of the breeders who saw those boas thought them to be a recessive trait. That’s also what John wrote in the chapter dedicated to them.
In 2010, Atomic Animals has once more produced some of these stunning snakes and is proud to introduce his genetically proven Atomic Patternless Tumbes Boas (APTB).
As expected by many, the Atomic Patternless Tumbes Boas’ gene is, as far as I can logically conclude, a recessive one.
I will very soon publish on the Atomic Animals’ website (www.atomic-animals.com) a page dedicated to this spectacular new mutation with detailed story and photos. I will also post photos of the now one year old babies’ evolution, stay tuned!
I wish you a nice day.
(Message to the Fauna Exotica administrators: I've tried many time to contact you by replying to your emails without success... Please email me if there's something I can do. Thanks)
Phil
www.atomic-animals.com
philippe.savarin@atomic-animals.com

IMG_1887.jpg

IMG_1888.jpg

IMG_1895.jpg

arkaizt

Puntos de reacción
Congratulations on such beautiful animals.

Sure you have invested much time in the genetic and now
have to see rewarded.

Best regards and again congratulations!

Hector

jonik

Puntos de reacción
As well Herrmann Stoeckl of Germany had this yaer some patternless longicaudas in one of his litters, it seems, if the parents have this trait within them and they coincide to be bred together you get the zero longicauda. personally to me they look quiet boring, when you look at the nice contrast of a longicauda.my personal opinion.

good luck
Jonik