Ella-Diablo Rip 2004-2012

xapp

Puntos de reacción
Para todos los que de alguna manera nos hemos fijado en las viridis de seguro que esta serpiente no nos ha pasado desapercibida y nos ha parecido especial y única. Ella de hecho ha sido la causante de que muchos admiradores de las viridis finalmente nos hiciéramos adictos. Un animal como no habrá otro.

Copio literalmente la publicación de Bobby Keller. En resumen, un cáncer se la ha llevado el 5 de mayo 2012 luego de haberle sido detectados unos bultos y que al abrir para extraer se convirtieron en 4 muy extendidos y muy agresivos.

RIP

"Hello to all of the Chondro Heads and Green Tree Python Admirers out there,
It is with my deepest regret and sorrow that I must announce the passing of one of the greatest chondros to ever grace the earth. Ella Diablo passed away on May 5th, 2012, from cancer. A small unusual growth was observed to be manifesting itself along her spine and she was immediately taken to the vet for further analysis. It was upon her arrival, that the growth was confirmed to be a tumor through tests and x-rays. After several cultures, a surgery was scheduled to remove the tumor in hopes that it hadn’t spread and would be easily removed. During her surgery, it was noted that there were actually four tumors growing inside her cavity the size of golf balls and they had spread tremendously. The surgery was completed but only successfully removed 95% of the tumors. Following the operation, she passed overnight. Her cancer was ruled to be a type that is frequent in cats and very rare in reptiles. Although, becoming more frequent according to the vet. Ella was one of the most extraordinary specimens of green tree python the world had ever seen. It saddens me deeply and words cannot even begin to express how I really feel. I apologize in the delay of this notification, but I know you all understand why. Her memory will always live on here at Fine Green Tree Pythons and in the hearts and minds of many. I feel honored and privileged to have worked with her and been able to admire her beauty up close. I thank you in advance for everyone's support and for the kind words I have already received. Ella Diablo, may you rest in peace, and live among the collection of the angels in heaven.

Bobby Keller&quot :(/i]

EllaRIPPhoto.jpg

Miguel4479

Puntos de reacción
ahora mismo estaba leyendolo en el yuku, que gran perdida para el mundo de las viridis :(

ISAKO

Puntos de reacción
No sabia de la existencia de Ella-Diablo y parece estar hecha por ordenador es impresionante, pero un pena.
Saludos y nos quedan las fotos

westfalia

Puntos de reacción
Imagino que el trabajo de muchos años reducido a un adios, no mola nada pero es ley de vida. gran ejemplar