Crotaphytus collaris in Expoterraria!

PeaceandLove

Puntos de reacción
Hi i dont know how to write spanish so i'll use the english:p i'm from Portugal and i want to go to expoterraria this year..what i wanted to know is if in expoterraria i can get some crotaphytus collaris! they have been sold there?

Muchas gracias:D

montypython

Puntos de reacción
Hello PeaceandLove, how are? Well, in Expoterraria, you can find some crotaphytus collaris, is an abundant specie. If you have some more questions, write them, regards.

PeaceandLove

Puntos de reacción
Muchas gracias:D i wanted to know because i need to be sure that they are sold there, because i'll go to expoterraria looking for crotaphytus collaris:p

Can i find chlamydosaurus to?i would love to have one baby;)

Un saludo , Nuno

PeaceandLove

Puntos de reacción
i have a friend that went to expoterraria last year and saw, but they were sub-adults, i prefer one baby;)

But what i really want is crotaphytus collaris:D

un saludo, Nuno

steve

Puntos de reacción
Hi Nuno,

Tell me how many crotaphytus you want to buy and if you want to have males or females and baby´s sub- adults or adults. I don´t think that you will find chlamy´s and if you want to have them order them because one week before the fair in Spain there are two big faires in Holland and in Germany and the people can bring them from one of these fairs. If you want to have more information please don´t hesitate to contact me.

Best regards

Steve

PeaceandLove

Puntos de reacción
Steve are u going to be in expoterraria?u breed C. collaris?

Can u send some pics?

Cheers